KASIA MARCZYK - cfp®, CRPC®, CDFA®
PRESIDENT & CEO
Kasia strives to help high-net-worth individual and business clients to gain better control of their finances as well as help them achieve their goals. Her primary focus is to create a trusting relationship that provides comprehensive financial solutions specific to her client’s needs. During periodic face-to-face service meetings, portfolio rebalancing, and asset allocation analysis, she aims to exceed expectations, providing the highest level of professional expertise. Working together, clients can gain confidence in their financial future from a partnership with someone who understands the economy, financial markets, as well as their goals.
Areas of Focus
Personal financial planning for retirement income, small business retirement and benefits planning, executive compensation and stock options strategies, comprehensive protection planning, multi-generational and estate planning strategies.
- 2009-Present-President -Anchor Wealth Management Group LLC, West Palm Beach, FL
- 2005–2009 – Advanced Financial Advisor – Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc, Boca Raton, FL
DESIGNATIONS & DEGREES
- B.A, Economics and English Literature, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ
- CRPC®, Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor
- CFP® CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™practitioner
- CDFA® Certified Divorce Financial Analyst ®
- Founding Member Of The WSJ Women Network 2021-present
- Board Member at Large -Junior league Of the Palm Beaches ( JLPB)
- Board of Directors: FPA of the Gold Coast 2011-2017
- Financial Planning Association: 2009-Present
- Advocate for CFP Board’s Women’s Initiative (WIN): 2016-Present
- Forbes “Top Woman Wealth Advisor” 2020 & 2021
- Investment News “Top 40 Under 40 “ 2016
- Elite Advisor Award JW Cole 2016-2018
- Leadership Award JW Cole 2016
- 40 Under 40 Investment News 2016
- Outstanding Achievement Award JW Cole 2013
Board Member at Large of the Junior League of the Palm Beaches (JLPB), and has served as a Chair of Education and Training, Endowment and Investment Committees, as well as a Co-Chair of the Mentoring Committee for the JLPB in the past.
Assists The Children’s Healing Institute by co-chairing the event and serving on the Annual Tea Committee, which is the largest fundraiser for the organization.
Advisor for Gen4Good, which is a local organization empowering children to be leaders of social change.
Ambassador for the CFP WIN initiative, where she helps to motivate and inspire females to join the profession.
Involvement with the local Alzheimer’s Association since 2011. Every Year Team “Anchor Walkers” led by Kasia raises awareness, funds and participates in the West Palm Beach event.
Pro Bono Director on the board of the Financial Planning Association of Gold Coast (2011-2016) and as a Pro Bono Director of The Financial Planning Association of Florida (2013-2016)