*Halina T. Cegielski, Esq.
Ms. Cegielski joined Anchor Wealth Management Group LLC. in 2021. Her focus in the practice is on wealth planning, multi-generational transfers and protection strategies. Halina brings a wealth of knowledge and experience from her extensive law career to the firm. Halina’s primary focus is to create a trusting relationship with her clients, while protecting their families and legacy.
*Halina T. Cegielski, ESQ. is not affiliated with JW Cole .
- B.A. Psychology, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
- J.D. University of Miami School of Law, Miami, FL
- Florida Family and Circuit Court Certified Mediator
- Retirement income planning
- Small business retirement and benefits planning
- Comprehensive protection planning
- Multi-generational transfers
- Estate planning
- Auction Chair for 3 years for the Fundraiser “For the Public Good” at Legal Aid Service of Broward County and the recipient of “Volunteer Shining Star”
- Member of Florida Bar in good standing since 2005.
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil and Family Mediator
- Volunteer for Junior Achievement USA teaching 5th graders at local elementary school.
- Supports Equine Rescue & Adoption Foundation in Palm City, FL.
- Fluent in Polish and proficient in Russian